A Kenya road safari offering luxury accommodation in Kenya Lodges unveiling the Magical of Kenya on safari for 11 days.
KARIBU KENYA SAFARI : Aberdares>Samburu>Mount Kenya>Lake Baringo>Lake Nakuru>Maasai Mara
Day 1: Nairobi - The Panafric Hotel Bed & Breakfast: - Upon arrival in Nairobi - safari capital of the world, you will be met and chauffeured to your hotel to unwind and relax.
Day 2: Tree Lodge - Serena Mountain Lodge Full Board: After breakfast your safari begins with a drive to renowned Mountain lodge. Arrive in time for lunch at Mountain Serena Lodge. Spend the afternoon viewing games from the comforts of verandahs over looking a popular watering hole and mineral lick.
Day 3 & 4: Samburu Serena Safari Lodge Full Board: We cross the Equator to the edge of the Northern Frontier and make for semi-desert bush country to the Samburu Game Reserve. In the afternoon we go watching Samburu Serena Lodge crocodiles basking on the muddy riverbanks and velvet monkeys frolicking in the sun. The next day with morning and after game drives we seek elephant and unique northern species such as reticulated giraffe, beisa oryx, Grevy's Zebra and the long-necked gerenuk.
Day 5: Mt. Kenya Safari Club Full Board: Our destination today is the exquisite Mount Kenya Safari Club where a suite or intimate cottages awaits. Experience the refinements of a privates club frequented by royalty. Enjoy an optional excursion to Ol Pejeta Game Sanctuary or fish at the nearby river.
Day 6: Lake Baringo Club Full Board: A scenic drive takes us to Nyahururu Falls where we enjoy a picnic lunches. At our leisure we continue on to the enchantingly beautiful Lake Baringo. Among its fun filled activities are eying bird walks.
Day 7: Lake Nakuru - Lion Hill Sarova Lodge Full Board: After breakfast we travel to Thompson Falls then down to the floor of the Rift Valley and onto Lake Nakuru National Park. Spend the day exploring the amazing bird life as well as rhino and leopard for which Lake Nakuru is internationally known. The park is also home a large colony of flamingo.
Day 8, 9 & 10: Mara Serena Safari Lodge Full Board: This remarkable day takes us to the land of the Maasai, a cattle-herding people still proudly aloof from western civilization. Our destination, the Maasai Mara, is a magnificent park and home to Kenya's richest concentration of wildlife. On morning and afternoon game drives the next day we view some of Africa's largest prides of lion, herds of zebra, antelope, buffalo, wildebeest, giraffe, cheetah and hyena.
The wildebeest migration
masai Mara MApDay11: Maasai Mara/Nairobi - An early morning game drive is followed by a breakfast feast. Take your time to say Kwaheri to simba and his friends. We leave when you're ready. In the evening we chauffeur you to the airport and bid you bon voyage as you catch your flight home.
People in Group 2
Per person sharing 2 per room (US$) 3190
The package includes:
1. Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary.
2. All meals as provided in the itinerary.
3. Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan with pop-up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
4. Services of an English speaking tour/guide driver
5. Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
6. All Government taxes and levies.
7. Mineral water during game drives only
8. All arrival and departure transfers
9. 24 hours stand-by contact number
10. Guaranteed window seat in the minivan
11. Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each minivan
12. On safari accessories in the minivan: - First-aid kit, wildlife books, beanbags for easy photography, binoculars, cool box and fire extinguisher
1. Domestic, international airfares and departure taxes.
2. All items of personal nature such as telephone calls, fax, email etc.
3. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s)
4. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
5. Laundry services.
6. Holiday supplement over Christmas and New Year.
7. Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.