3Days air Safari Mara - 3 Days
3Days air Safari Mara from Nairobi with Hermosa Tours AND TRAVEL TOURS! Our team will pick you up from your hotel and provide air travel to one of the most famous reserves in Africa. Spot game in the wild including cheetah, lions, and elephants! If you book at the right time, you might also be able to witness the Great Wildebeest Migration. 3Days air Safari Mara is a lit package.
The Maasai Mara is one of Africa’s most famous parks. The wildlife viewing is superb throughout the year. The grassy plains and regular rainfall supports a huge population of herbivores, in turn attracting many predators. All three big cats are relatively easy to see. The yearly wildebeest migration coming through the park is one of the world’s most amazing wildlife spectacles. 3Days air Safari Mara is spontaneous.
The Serengeti-Mara ecosystem is home to the annual wildebeest migration where 2.5 million wildebeest, zebra, and gazelles follow the rains in search of new grass. They make their way from the Serengeti to the Masai Mara somewhere around July and August and usually arrive in September. The crossing of the Mara River along the way is one of the highlights of this spectacular event. They slowly head back into Tanzania around October.
Read Our Hermosa reviews.
- Peak Season $1204 Per Person Sharing.
- High Season $936 Per Person Sharing
- Low Season $822 Per Person Sharing.
Note: Price of safari varies depending on the standard of accommodation. Accommodation can be upgraded or downgraded to suit your needs and budget.
Pick from your hotel in Nairobi –and transferred to the airport – to fly to Masai Mara – one of East Africa’s most famous reserves, The Mara consists of undulating hills and great rolling grasslands that sustain some of the most varied wildlife in Africa, if not the world. Arrive for lunch at – Ashnil Luxury Camp. – Afternoon game viewing, where lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, wildebeest, gazelles and other plains game abound, not forgetting the hundreds of species of birds. Dinner and overnight Ashnil Luxury Camp.
Full day are dedicated to game spotting in this sprawling reserve. You can watch a lion, cheetah, or leopard hunting or feast on its kill. An option of a hot-air balloon ride that starts at 06.00 am and ends with a Champagne breakfast on the plains. What an exhilarating experience! All meals and overnight at Ashnil Luxury Camp.
After breakfast, game drive en route to the airstrip – with packed lunches on the way. After lunch, fly to Nairobi. You will be met and transferred to your hotel.
Starting From $822 Per Person
We cater for the below:-
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter
- safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belt and all clients
- are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more
- passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the
- designated National Park.
- Pre-tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives
- Personal expense such as communication
- charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining a visa
- Pre-tour accommodation which can be arranged on request