3Days Air Safari to Amboseli - 3 Days
3Days Air Safari to Amboseli. This will be by air, it is arguably one of the best ways to see the glory of Kenya. Hermosa tours and travel will fly you to Amboseli. This is from your hotel in Mombasa, so you don’t have to worry about travel. Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the African plains as you fly overhead ready to explore the wonders of the Amboseli National Park! You’re sure to love this 3Days Air Safari to Amboseli excursion with Hermosa tours and travel.
Amboseli is often called the ‘Land of Giants’ – due to the impressive elephants here carrying massive tusks. The animals are set against breathtaking vistas of Mt Kilimanjaro, which makes an awesome backdrop to the small park. Aside from elephants, many plains animals are easy to spot. Fantastic photo opportunities are possible, and early mornings are best for clear views of Kilimanjaro.
The 3Days Air Safari to Amboseli offers great wildlife viewing, and four of the Big five are present. Rhinos are absent, but big herds of elephants reliably move to and from the marshy swamps in the center of the park. Buffalo, wildebeest, Burchell’s zebra and gazelle are all very common. Lions are the easiest to spot of the big cats, but sightings are hit-and-miss
Note: Price of safari varies depending on the standard of accommodation. Accommodation can be upgraded or downgraded to suit your needs and budget.
Peak Season (1 July – 31 March)
With custom safari van – $1813.9 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1923.9 pp
High Season (1 – 30 June)
With custom safari van – $1672.00 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1738.00 pp
Low Season (1 April – 31 May)
With custom safari van – $1529.00 pp
With 4×4 Land Cruiser – $1595.00 pp
Pick from your hotel in Nairobi, transfer to Wilson and fly to Amboseli.
Upon arrival, you will be met by a guide from the camp at the airstrip with 4×4 landcruiser and depart for your first game drive en route to the camp.
Following lunch, there will be an afternoon game drive returning to camp as the sun sets.
Overnight at –Ol Tukai Lodge– on a full board basis.
Full day is spent game tracking in this magnificent park, right on the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest in Africa.
Early morning there’s a chance of spotting its snows.All meals and overnight at Tortilis Camp. Game here includes Cape buffalo, hippo, gazelle, hartebeest, zebra, wildebeest, lion, cheetah, herds of elephant and plenty of other plains game.
All meals and overnight at – Ol Tukai Lodge.
Following early breakfast, there will be a brief game drive en route to the airstrip for the scheduled flight back to Nairobi.
Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
Starting From $1527.00 pp
We cater for the below:
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter
- safari Van with specially modified suspension. Seats designed with seat belt and all clients
- are guaranteed window seats.
- All applicable game Park Entrance fees.
- Finest accommodation as indicated in the
- Three meals a day while on Safari.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.
- Pre-tour itinerary document.
- Extensive and unlimited Game drives.
- Personal expense such as communication charges like emails, faxes, and phone calls
- Drinks like sodas, water, beer and wines
- Gratuity for the driver guide, waiter
- The cost of obtaining visa
- Pre-tour accommodation which can be arranged on request.